Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 months check in


Happy 3 month Birthday to our little wiggle worm! Well you sure are growing. Even a friend came by to visit today and said you are starting to fill out! Your social smiles are becoming easier to get from you and you are also spending a bit more time on your tummy and lifting your head. You've starting babbling a bit more and love to talk to your toys on your kick and play! And let me just tell you, little bit, you hate being off your routine. If you don't get your nap when you are suppose to then you are a fussy fussertion. Mommy can't go anywhere with you for more than 45 mins or you start to cry and put up a fuss. But you won't go to sleep if there are things going on around you. You don't want to miss anything even if you are so tired you aren't even aware of what is going on!
I made you a lovie this week. Its zebra print on one side and minky pink material on the other. I am so proud of myself for making you something. We also put the ribbon your name letters for your wall. Eventually your bedroom will be complete and you will have loads of monogramed items. Mommy is trying to make you a tu-tu skirt this week, I sure am going to try! I'd love to be able to teach you and play with fun DIY things when you are older. I can't wait to do things with you and have fun with you.
Later this week I will have your stats because you are going for your 3 month check up with your Doctor.
I love you squirt.

No comments: