About infertility, having a baby and raising that little one. Along with some ramblings.
Monday, August 6, 2012
School, attitude and Tantrums
I've realized upon reading back over Emery's first few months that she has always been demanding. But only recently I have come to the conclusion that she is strong willed and head strong (is that the samething?) Her tantrums are super dramatic. She throws things, rams her head into whatever is close and cries with a passion. She will hit, bite and kick. She pushes things away and says "noh, noh, noh". Can you say Drama Queen? Yep that's mine! And we never know when it's going to happen and sometimes we have no idea even why it happens. If this is any indication of what she will be like as a teen we are totally done for already!
On other news fronts...Emery will be starting "school" in Sept. She will be going to a program that is 1 day a week. I really think she needs to be around other people for longer periods of time. I mean we do play dates, swim class, activities and story time..but it's just not enough for her to get use to other people. As I was talking about earlier, I am positive Drama Queen will have serious meltdown the first couple of times I leave her. I am also positive I will also have serious meltdowns when I leave her too!
Swim lessons are progressing slowly. Emery still won't let go of me and cries when she is taken away to go under. However she does go under and kicks and stays there for 5 seconds. She enjoys the water, just not the being not able to pinch me the whole class or flash everyone by pulling down my top.
Also Monster, Inc has become her favorite thing to watch. In fact she sort of looks like "boo" the little girl in the movie. She also adores Mickey and Minnie Mouse and plays with her stuffies often. She has also started to play with a doll and I am thinking it is time to get her a good doll that has bottles and stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment