Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 1 but Day 11

Its simple. We are married, trying to get pregnant and I am stressed out at work.
Today is my first blog...so far I can tell it won't be one of my best...but I guess I could go with something I use to do on my old one.

Things I love:

  • Reading great books that get you involved so deeply that you don't want to put it down.
  • Cooking a great big meal and it tasting good enough to eat leftovers.
  • Sleeping in a dark cold room snuggled up with my puppy (ok not a puppy in age, but in my eyes will always be a pup!)
  • Daydreaming, about today and tomorrow and really getting into it.
  • Uncontrolable laughter, the kind that makes you shrink down where ever you are sitting or standing.
  • Shopping and finding a really great outfit that fits perfectly and is the perfect price.

Enough for today...just getting use to this blogging thing...

No comments: