Wednesday, October 5, 2011

28-29 weeks and 9-10 weeks???


Princess Emery is moving and grooving in the last few weeks. She has accomplished the "army man" crawl (you know the one where they use their arms to pull themselves forward while slithering on their tummy with flat legs to get to something they want). She is sitting up, assisted still, but trying to do it on her own. She can sit on her own for a good 30-60 seconds before she topples over. She does this adorable little fake laugh (ha, ha, he, ha) in little short spurts so it sounds like she is about to giggle but she doesn't. She is forming together sounds like...ma, da, di, hi, ba, ga. And if she gets hurt (wether her feelings or pain) she calls mama (well at least thats what it sounds like to me anyway). She also still does the fake cough and to which I reply "awweee baby got a little cough" and that usually makes her stop.

On another front we found out a couple of weeks ago...SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE we are "naturally" expecting another baby. This brought emotions of joy and sadness all at the sametime. Sadness because I truly thought that I would have giving Emery my full attention for sometime before we introduced another sibling into the mix with her and I wanted to devote everything to her...but Joy because now she will have a brother or sister to play with and love and grow up with and become friends with during her life. And they will be awfully close in age (13 months). As with any pregnancy we are still making sure things are moving along and not stressing over anything so that the baby isn't under any stress. After reading back in the blog I truly never thought this would happen to us. I mean did you read how hard it was to concieve Emery???

I am feeling pretty awful. Morning (or call it ALL DAY) sickness is bringing me down. I feel bad that I can do as much with Emmie right now as I would want to since I am sick most of the day and tired all the time...except for the last couple of nights...INSOMINA! Thank goodness Em is sleeping 12 hours at night. Though her naps are changing from 3 down to 2 naps a day.

Tomorrow I have to take Emmie to the Opthomologist to have her blocked tear duct in her eye probed. I am scared to death for her. After reading what they do I am sad and happy that they won't let me in the room when they are doing it. Sad because I want to be there for her so she knows everything is going to be ok and that I love her more than myself but happy because if I have to hear or see her cry I freak out and cry myself and she really doesn't need to see Mommy as a crazy crying freaked out Momma! I do hope this works the first time and she never has to go back. And I am very glad she will not remember this as she gets older.

No comments: