Miss Emery is moving and shaking. In the last 4 weeks she has grown with leaps and bounds. She is now sitting up on her own with her funny leg position (one out in front and one cocked behind her), she is reaching up to grab for someone, learning cause and effect, pulling up to her feet, crawling on her hands and knees, laughing, talking, trying to say Mama, Dada, Puppy, crawling through a tunnel, liking favorite toys, eating hard books, picking up food and feeding herself and so much more.
We are trying to teach her to use a sippy cup. She'd rather throw it across the room than drink from it. LOL!
She is so funny, she makes the best sounds and tries to say Mama especially when she is hurt.
Speaking of...this weekend she fell off the counter. She is fine, I freaked out, ran grabbed her, cried, took off all her clothes and checked every piece of her body. She has a small light bruise on her cheek. This is the first time she has been hurt. I got her in the rocking chair and just held her and cuddled with her until she felt better. My poor sweet baby girl. I never want anything to happen to her. Everynight since I have gone into her room after she is asleep to touch her and stroke her and cover her and just make sure she is ok.
With her pulling up I am so scared she will really take a tumble soon. Every move she makes my heart flutters and I cringe.How am I going to make through the rest of her life without having a nervous breakdown?
No comments:
Post a Comment