Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GI Dr and Silly Baby

We took Miss Priss to the GI doctor today. He feels like she doesn't need a battery of tests to figure out that nothing is really wrong with her. He would like for her to see a Dietitian for her lack of caloric intake and possibly see if they can help with what she is eating and learning to eat new and more foods. GI feels she is probably just a small baby. Whew. The weird things were the Pedi had her at 18lbs 13 oz yesterday and today the GI has her at 19lbs 4oz. The Pedi has her at below the 1% for weight the GI has her at 10% for weight. Makes me wonder if my Pedi is up to date on things and how badly their scale is off! (I would rather it be that far under for my weight not my childs!) Emery played with the GI Drs wood sticks (you know the kind they stick down your throat to check you out) and was running around his office almost naked (diaper only) then freaked out when he tried to touch her with his scope! So tomorrow I will call the Dietitian and get set up with them and then back to the GI in 3 months to recheck weight and make sure she is still hitting milestones. GI will call the Pedi to discuss the differences in weight and charts. Can't wait to hear from the Pedi...um yeah, my scale is off! Have I mentioned Emery is in LOVE with Alice in Wonderland? She will watch the cartoon version over and over again...but get this, she also likes the Tim Burton version too! Which I think is slightly freaky...but hey if it makes her happy! Ok off to cook dinner, I wonder if I can get Prissy to eat shrimp?

No comments: