Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Weight Gain

Miss Priss has not gained "signficant" weight so says the Dietician. But that's ok since she grew nearly 2 INCHES. Yeah you heard me, 29 days and nearly 2 full inches in height!! I don't care she only gained 1/2 a pound. She's growing and that's all that matters to us. I am so close to just telling all these doctors to bite me and stop going. I believe in my heart Emery is growing just fine. Yes she small, but shoot she talks more than most kids her age, she is trying to say her ABC's, she tries to count and seriously she is only 19 months old! And no she isn't eating a ton and still not eating much meat products. But it's ok...right? Of course you never want to do anything to potentionaly hurt your child. You don't want to stop going to Doctors if they say you need to go. But geeze, can't they look at the whole picture and not just her weight? Anyway. It's Halloween and Emery has costumes coming out the wazoo! So far she has been 3 different Disney characters and has worn her Halloween PJs. WHAT? She's freaking cute! I love to dress her up! Plus it's dress up. What little girl doesn't like dress up clothes?! Tomorrow night is Trick or Treating. We cannot wait. For the last month we have tried to get her to say "Trick or Treat"...it comes out more like "tickrteet".

No comments: