Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday

Emery today is your birthday, but you would think it lasted weeks! We went to New Orleans last week and you had two celebrations. One with your Daddy's family with a fancy dinner and lots of cakes and presents. You were so precious blowing out the candle with your Nanny.
Then another party with Mommy's family and you get a crawfish boil. Grampy loved showing you the live crawfish, but you weren't happy about being close to them. But you were so happy to have your little cousins around.
Then we came back home and we had a fun Alice in Wonderland party at our house with all your playgroup friends. It was so much fun. Yall played for hours, you were so sad when everyone left.
Today on your birthday Daddy and I celebrated with you. We gave you a tricycle! You asked for your hat (helmet) right away and let Daddy push you around.
And you still have another party on Sunday!
Now that your two you are talking up a storm. You say funny things like..Momma, I so pretty. And, no Sammy no eat my cookies. Today you blew out your own candle for the first time. You sing Happy birthday to yourself...Happy to you, happy to Emmie.
I'm so blessed to have you, even when you drive us nuts I'm still just happy to have you in my arms. We love that you say lub you, please and thank you.

No comments: