Thursday, August 22, 2013

Getting close to PK 2 start day

I cannot believe I haven't updated in like FOR-EVE-RRRR! So sorry to our adoring fans, which there are not that many but hey gotta get out to the family public. Emery is growing like a weed, up and long but skinny still. Her eating habits don't change much from day to day or month to month. She eats little to nothing most days and doesn't gain weight often. But we have learned to let go of making her eat and tried more to focus on what she is eating. Over the past year or so we are slowly transitioning to whole foods, less processed crap, more organic and real foods and more fruits and veggies! Emery is much better at this than I am. She enjoys vegetables and fruits...I on the other hand am slowly learning to like a few here and there. I know this makes my husband so much happier. However as you know they don't have too many calories to them so not real good for fating up the bebe! She will say things like, oh I want an avocado, I lub dem! But then won't eat it. Smack to the head, she is so head strong! (I cannot imagine where she gets this from, we are such nice easy going parents...heehee) Anyway there are still days we all need some MCD french fries in our belly, so we aren't diving in to a Real Whole Food diet completely but we are slowly getting there. As for Miss Priss's advancements, she can recite her ABCs and count to 13 skip to 17 and then back again to 1. She has silly stories she makes up and tells you over and over and over again. She wakes up talking and doesn't stop until she is asleep (and some nights she talks in her sleep). She knows most colors and some shapes. And she thinks its funny to laugh over and over again in her little fake laugh. She pretends to read and makes you read books to her over and over again! (I think I said over and over too many times in this paragraph) She does say Banana just like the Despicable Me Minions now though, and it is quite funny. Bah-Nan-na-nahhh! I am not correcting it because it cracks me up. Hubs and I are trying to plan our next move in baby making world. Is it all up in the air as to wether or not we go for IVF again, some different verison of IUI or straight for the big guns of Adoption. This Mommy needs to have some blood work done and we need to get some finances in order before we make a final decision. Some days I am more than blessed with just having Emery and I am ok with just having her. However most days I feel like our family is just not complete yet...like something is missing, or someone. We've always wanted to have 2 children and 3 would be ok if it happened. IUI not so expensive but still full of risk and needles. IVF a bit more money and needles and could end up with nothing. Adoption REALLY expensive, lots of red tape but one day you will have a baby. So that's our update. Keep your head up peeps!

No comments: