We startered formula because as horrible as it sounds, breastfeeding sucks. It hurts and I am tired of being a human pacifier. Now I'm trying to get rid of my aching chest and get him use to the formula..currently mixed with breastmilk.
I find he does sleep better with just the formula. Oh and he snores after he eats.
Today at tummy time he turned his head from side to side. He coos a bit, it is a very high sound like an owl almost.
He has great head control already and can life it and hold it for himself.
He doesn't really stay awake for long times where he is content. Mostly he cries if he's awake. Oh and he moans and cries I his sleep.
Emery is super sassy and still won't eat. We basically have to say take a bite every bite of every meal. It wears on you. She also has started talking back, thinking she is always right and lying/making pinafores. I hope this stage will pass soon. Not sure how much more I can take.
No comments:
Post a Comment