My pregnancy was not easy. I was sick often and very tired all the time. Towards the end I got a cold and the coughing for 8 weeks became so bad I dislocated a rib. Then a week later the little dude kicked another rib in the other side out of place. Everything went back to normal after he was brought into the world. No more cough and ribs moved back.
He was bigger than Emme, 6.075 lbs and 18 inches long. By his one wek apthe had gone to 6.08 lbs and 19 1/4 inches. He eats all the time. He is very demanding and likes to scream often. He has no schedule yet but he sleeps for at least three hours at a time. For the most part. I am breastfeeding and pumping buy supplementing too.
He is adorable. I still can't believe we have a baby. One we were told wouldn't happen on our own. It's kind of crazy.
Ellis also has to have his ears corrected. His ears have a little lidding but are constructed to the backside of his ears. We are having that done now with Dr. Ha again. He said its going to be hard to fix them but he will do his best.
Tomorrow Ellis will be two weeks old. I hope his schedule levels out soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment