So a bunch of my friends and I are gearing up for the upcoming New Kids on the Block concert. I've realized since I really started getting into the mood for this, that I am a dork, I still shake like a 12 year old when I see them on TV, I still know all the words to all the songs and am loving thier new music and yes I am still a dork and an old one at that.
Who would have thought 20 years later I would still be a NKOTB fan and would appreciate so much going to their shows when I was 12 just to be able to say in my 30s I was there when they came out and now I am back.
I am telling you I am going to scream my head off and probaly cry. My two young teenage nieces are joining us and are already making fun of their Mother and I for liking them so much. We've both been listening to the songs and reading up on their show just so we are ready. Plotting and planning on how to find their hotel and maybe look for them when we go out downtown after the show. Oh how wonderful would it be to see them and meet them.
Yes yes yes...I am a dork!
No comments:
Post a Comment