So I hear a few months ago that my Darlin' Hubby's company is relocating us to Dallas, Tx. What you say? A New Orleans native and a small town Louisiana country cajun boy moving to the big ole city of Dallas? Yep that's us. Yet another change in our little family.
Its going to be great I can see it now....close to Six Flags ( I love roller coasters), close to fantastic shopping, big houses, big city...I am ready.
What I am not ready for is the packing! LOL...going into our attic is going to be a trip back in time to when we bought our house and put all our "single" stuff up there and started the house as our "together" place. I sure hope the movers are ready for us. We've got lots of stuff. Everyone keeps saying, sell what you don't use. Thing is, we use it, just at different times of the year. Well except for that air walker machine that has become a dust magnet and jeans holder. Maybe we will sell that.
But what about the pirogue? I mean this Dallas city, its got to have water right? And crawfish?
Here we go...its getting close. January is right around the corner and we are coming to the Big State of Texas.
1 comment:
Good Luck with the move :) I'm used to it being military, we're always going here or there LOL
Hope you like Texas, I can't stand the humidity, drives me crazy.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment