Yes I am back. I need to write and let out harsh feelings and moments of happyness (yes like the movie).
So where I left off. We have moved from our beloved Louisiana to North Texas. We lived in a small apartment for nearly six months before finally deciding on a city to live in and then after searching hundreds of homes, finally buying and settling in to our new house!
In this time I found another position in the mortgage world, gah the stress but thanks for the money! So here we are...living life as it comes, in Texas.
Also on to more baby making news...well the diagnosis is, PCOS and High FSH. For those of you who don't know but care to know, I am borderline Infertile. We've tried everything you can think of short of IVF, which ta-da, is our current situation. PCOS is Poly cystic Overian Syndrome, and High FSH is that my body is giving off alot of Follicle Stimulating Hormone when it shouldn't and this signifies a possible Overian Reserve Issue or Small amounts of eggs left and probally not great quality ones either.
IVF, scary, who would think we'd be here already? We ordered the drugs today...that cost made me spit out my water. But hey in the end its going to be worth it right? To have a baby or two to call our very own. I guess if we have to spend the money on something this will be worth it the most.
So there it is in shortness...I hope to return to my writing and my blog and to whomever is reading...even if it is only me.
No comments:
Post a Comment