Yes I've been MIA for two weeks. Ugh. But a lot has been going on. I was released from Dr Babymaker and sent onto regular OBGYN. She is really nice however we were totally spoiled by the expensive Dr who's office was always on time and getting to see the baby from week to week.
Everything is looking good. Baby heartbeat is 170bpm and measuring right on schedule. Waiting on results of updated blood work and other testing. But it all looks good. I find it strange the the Dr OB keeps talking about my age and what that means for this baby. Wait is she saying I am old?? Why yes she is and this makes this baby at risk for problems. So we have all this testing we have to go thru now. Ugh just when I thought being pregnant was enough to worry about. So up coming testing is lots more bloodwork for genenic diorders, deep ultra sounds for looks at neck and brain and other things, a test to look at my heart and the babys heart. Wow who knew there was so much?
The worse is waiting four weeks before seeing the Dr OB again! What??? I need a doppler ASAP! I need to hear the heartbeat so I know everything is ok. Can't I have an ultrasound machine at the house?
As for me. I'm fine. Somedays I feel a bit sick. I've puked a few times. I still dot eat alot at one time but I eat all day. I am always tired and alot more moody. I still worry everyday that this won't last, that I'll miscarry, tthat something will happen to the baby. But I am trying to continue to be positive and happy. The Mr. Doesn't want to get baby stuff until we are further along, I want to buy every baby thing I can find!
I am now 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant. And can't wait to hold this baby in my arms.
Oh and start on making baby no 2!!!
1 comment:
I rented a doppler during both pregnancies. You can rent them from babybeat.com (which is who I used), for a decent price.
Post a Comment