Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ceaser Salad and No symptoms

So this week I will be 12 weeks on Thursday. And guess what this week started with??? I now feel NOTHING! Of course I am freaked out and worried. I am human and a woman after all. No more cravings, no sore ta-tas, no sick feeling, not as tired, not as hungry. What could be going on in there. Oh and did I mention that I still have no real belly to speak of...all I see down there is what I look like after Thanksgiving dinner! Come on Tapeworm, give me something.

In other related news..I have my NT scan and Blood work on Friday at 7AM. I cannot wait to see my little Tapeworm on TV again. I do hope everything is ok.

I am worrying my brain out. I am going to Babies R us at lunch and getting a doppler to see if I can hear the heartbeat. Yes I am freaking out that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FROM GREAT AUNT BARBARA - FOR MARY I DIDN'T FEEL HER MOVE UNTIL ABOUT 5 1/2 MONTHS - I WAS UPSET - FOR MY 2 SONS I FELT MOVEMENT @ 3 MONTHS OR A LITTLE EARLIER - GOD BLESS