Today has been a day of joy and reflection. I still can't believe after 2.5 years of trying for a baby I really am pregnant with a little girl. And its all going really good.
My Darling Mr. was there for it all, the months of being upset for not getting pregnant, the morning tempature taking, the peeing on sticks, the testing, the blood testing, the feelings of depression and like a failure...always there to tell me that it was going to be ok, it was going to work out. Thru all the Dr. apts, the ones with news, the ones without. He learned to give me shots and how to keep me calm. He was there to hold my hand when everything hurt and when I was going into my apts. He is amazing and I can't believe our daughter will have him for her Father. Thank you honey...no really thank you!
And now we move onto our little IVF miracle, our baby girl, my little tapeworm. She's doing great. Feels like she is doing acrobats in my belly all the time. I poke at her and move her around, the Mr says not to do that but hey I like to feel her! I go back to the Dr. in early Dec to get a check up and then we start our twice a month apts. We've bought her a few things here and there but still have mucho things to get for her. A dresser is becoming #1 priorty soon.
How I am feeling, well "at my age" lol, I still love that saying...no really I am good. Still tired often but to be expected and my hip is killing me, but its a small price to pay for such a great thing to come! I've gained about 8lbs and am getting a bigger and tighter belly everyday. I can't believe there is only 3 months 3 weeks and 4 days left till she gets here. I feel like I am not having anything done or planned yet..and if you know me I am a planner!
Well off to do some more work. Fun times. I'd rather be napping!
1 comment:
just wanted to tell you that I am so happy for you guys, don't seem to ever see ya'll anymore, but both of you and the little tapeworm are in my thoughts and prayers!
-kim moses
Post a Comment