Monday, December 6, 2010

Has it been nearly a month?

Oh my...I am sorry for those few of you who read this. We have been so busy and crazy that at sometimes I thought I couldn't get thru another day...but alas I am still here and still pregnant.
I am offically 25 weeks with our darling little girl and couldn't be happier.
We have decided on a name for this little one and it will be Emery Ruth! The little Tapeworm has turned into a Wiggle Worm. She kicks and moves all the time. Especially when Momma is trying to sleep or you put anything on top of her. This makes for a difficult time at work when my chair is pulled up so I can type. The desk sits in the middle of my stomach and Emery likes to try and kick it away. While fun I kinda have to say I can't wait to have my body back!
Christmas is coming up very soon and the Mr and I are going to his hometown for Christmas. I can't wait to see the family and eat! Yes I heart the eating, can't help it! Then the week after that back to NOLA (my hometown) for a wonderful New Years and babyshower! It will offically be our 4th anniversary of our very first kiss. We kissed in this great little bar and have spent every NYE in NOLA freezing our tooshies off! This year we have reservations, so no freezing for us. However I will miss the fun of the drinks and walking the French Quarter...but C'est la vie!
Oh and did I mention all the eating I want to do while back in NOLA? Yea...um there is lots of it!
Well back to work...gong the bell is it time to go home yet?

No comments: