
Ok so I've again been a bad blogger...sorries!
My sweet loving (albeit very outspoken) Granny came for a visit and we went to our 1/2 way ultrasound...so she got to see that the baby is a GIRL! We are so overly excited. I can't believe that in a few short months we will finally after all this time be holding our Precious baby girl. Everything is on track and she looks healthy. Her heartbeat is normal and her heart is beautiful. They have found nothing physical with her that should be of concern and I am released from the Perinatologist! On to just the OB for us! I still am in shock that we are even pregnant much less that everything is going forward so smoothly. So far so good.
I am feeling better. Still tired alot...but I am guessing that is to be expected. I look like a small Budda..but I am happy and I eat often, just not alot at one time.
So that's all for this post.
Tapeworm is a Girl...not a tapeworm...more like a wiggle worm.
We have family coming in for Thanksgiving and then off to see the Saints whip on the Cowboys! Whoo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment