Thursday, October 21, 2010

19 weeks and please can I have a nap?

Alrighty made it week 19 today. Finally moved into prego pants, due to my little pooch I got going on. I just have to know, what the heck, my friends all told me about this little enegery burst they got in the second trimester of their pregnancy...where the heck is mine? I am sooo tired all the time. I bet its as the Dr. says "due to my age". I just want to sleep. Can I please quit working so I can nap when I want to? Please!

Well Tapeworm is a moving and a shaking in this little belly of mine. I feel it from time to time and its amazing. I wish it was more often and a little stronger just so the Mr. can feel it more!

As far as eating goes...well here is a plus, I am loving being able to eat and eat what I want when I want, meaning all the time!

Plans coming up, FAMILY TIME! Granny coming 1st week of Nov to be with us as we find out if Tapeworm is really a tapeworm or a girl or a boy! Then Thanksgiving will come with my Brother in Law and family and My Daddy! I can't wait! Then to the In Laws for Christmas and back to NOLA for New Years...then my most wonderful Feb where my "girls" in my family will be here to do a baby room weekend! My cousins and Aunts and Grandma and my Momma! Yay! Then it will be March before we know it and Tapeworm will make his/her appearance. What an amazing experience I am having.

Oh for the complaints, still with the pesky headaches and my hips are KILLING me. And did I mention my sinsuses? I've never had to take meds like this before! But I guess its not much and could be so much worse and I am still happy happy.

Things are always going to work out in the end.

"Life isn't fair, but it's still good."

No comments: