Hi Big Girl!
This week has come with the eating of squash and sweet peas! You are doing much better with eating and have come to really like your oatmeal, especially when its thick. You aren't big on thin food. And you make a mess while you are eating, but we just laugh at you since you are learning all about eating. Your tongue still doesn't know what to do, so you push the food out with it and you try to suck on the spoon! And you are eating oatmeal twice a day now, once at lunch and once at dinner! Next week I think we will start you on fruit!
Your Grampy came for a visit this week and he got to hear you giggle! He loves to make funny faces and noises to you and try to get you to smile. He loves you very much. And you get to see him again next month when we go to visit.
You started kicking the water in the bath tub. We think you realized that its play time. And you love when Daddy pours the cup of water on you. You reach for it and pull it so that it all splashes out and he has to refill it.
And you clothes are starting to get a little tight...I think you are finally outgrowing 0-3 months size and moving on up to 3 months.
Its so hot we can't go outside much. Its been in the 100s for over a month and no rain in site! I take you out for a min here and there everyday, just so you get a little sunshine and feel the weather and outside sounds.
Its getting close to you being 5 months old. I am so glad the time doesn't feel like its moving too fast. I enjoy watching you grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment