Friday, September 9, 2011

25 weeks

This past week or the week before I can't remember Emery learned how to jump in her jumper. Its hysterical. She grabs both straps and just jumps and laughs. She is so silly! She can also turn herself around while lying on her tummy or her back. And while she hasn't attempted to start crawling yet she does pull herself forward with her arms to get something she wants, but most of the time ends up pushing herself backwards and gets frustrated. And when she is frustrated she puts her head down and whines!
And whiney, lord have mercy, she's been such a whiney baby for the last week. I have no idea what's wrong with her. There are no teeth showing or coming in that we can find and she isn't sick or running fever. Oh well I am sure its just a stage with her.
Next week Emery will be 6 months! She is such a great sleeper and just so freaking cute. As tiny as she is it makes her even more cute! She's like a little doll! We've been spending alot of time outside on the back porch. She loves being outside. So much to look at and see.
Still loving her veggies, fruit not so much. Pretty soon we are going to start on meat and see how that goes. She has no desire to sit up, and I am praying that will change soon. I would love for her to sit up on her own so that I don't need the stroller all the time and we can use a rest. high chair and the grocery cart! Plus once she sits I can start giving her big people food to chew on! And teeth, we need some teeth!
I love watching Emery grow. She is truly amazing!

No comments: