Thursday, May 10, 2012

1 Suitcase for us and 1 Suitcase for baby??

Goodness...I remember packing and have a Large suitcase for the baby and one for me and the Mr. I figured once she outgrew the bottles, special food, diaper cloths, special toys, feeding utensils and all the etc stuff we would be down to 1 big suitcase for the 3 of us for weekend trips. WRONG! That child still needs a small suitcase and a big bag ohhh and an ice chest and grocery bag just for her! I tell ya, one of the best presents we ever received was a small pink ice chest from Mr.'s work. It's signed by everyone in his office and has Miss Priss's name on it. We love it and have used it for every car trip we have taken. And still we use it! This weekend we are headed to visit Mr.s family for Mother's Day. And I tell ya, I don't think any of us can wait much longer to get there. I know his Mom is super excited to see her babies! I have been pointing to their picture everyday and trying to teach Em to say Mimi and Poppa. Got Poppa out of her a few times but then nothing. That's my girl, give me and inch and take back a yard! (Yes still no walking) All of Miss Emery's clothes, diapers, wipes, cloths, blanket are packed, but still have to pack the monitor, sound machine, bunny, paci, blankie, food, cups...etcetera etcetera etcetera....Goodness this child has a lot of stuff! But she is so worth it. I unpacked the big stroller and put in the most adorable Minnie Mouse stroller you ever saw! Off to finish packing. Oh and next week I have to bring my NEW neighbors something, you know so I can be nosey and meet them!

No comments: