Monday, September 6, 2010

The Secret Life of the Pregnant Crazy Lady

For the past few days I have been plagued with serious migranie headaches. Ugh stupid Tylonol doesn't do ANYTHING! So today I have tried the take the tylonol with a can of coke. But then loe and behold I find a new Excedrine called Tension Headache. No asprin in it. Just Anacetamephin and caffine. I need this to work. I cannot be down with headaches for the next few weeks. So I will call the Dr. office tomorrow and make sure I can take this and hope is helps! Cause as everyone who knows me knows, I love Excedrin!

Ok and so Friday we got to see the little Tapeworm and the heartbeat. Everything looks great. THe NT scan shows baby is looking normal. The fluid they are checking for looks normal, no signs of any problems. And the brain looks great. They also made a guess of what the sex of the baby is....but its just a guess at this part...so far its looking like its a GIRL! Pretty exciting! We of course won't know more until next month. And I should be feeling movment in the next few weeks. I am so looking forward to that. Tapeworm is looking great, I am feeling good. We ordered the crib yesterday and my Mom got the baby bedding that we wanted.

Lastly yes I am neroutic. I worry about everything. But I take it in stride and try not to let it get to me. When I worry I just think it through, take it in and try to move on. However I still read up on everything and I keep thinking of all the good and bad that can happen. I keep hoping just for the good.

Oh one more thing. I want new clothes and shoes. And not because I am pregnant and getting slightly bigger. But because I want new pretty clothes and shoes. Its fall...I think its the thought of the old "going back to school" thing, getting new clothes and getting all pretty for the first day of school.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Excedrine tension headache!!!