Thursday, September 23, 2010

San Fran and Food Crawling

We just got back from San Francisco. What an amazing trip! We Lit-tri-lee walked all of the town from China town to North Beach down to the wharf and into Nob hill and Union Square. And we ate our way around. Everytime I was hungry I ate. Ahhh best thing about being pregnant!
Our little Tapeworm decided it likes to fly. The whole flight TW was rolling around in there making me feel like I was popping some corn in my belly!
Then we went to Napa valley...amaze-balls! The Mr. now wants to retire there. I can't say I blame him, but I still feel like NOLA is where we belong! However our picnic at Rutherford Hill in the Olive Grove with a cheese and antipasto platter may have slightly changed my mind!
We got to see the Giants (baseball) play and then the Saints beat the 49ers! Bless you Boys!
Nothing much on the baby front. Still have the smallest belly in the world, however I am 15 weeks today and know that in the next few weeks I will be popping out. I am still hungry all the time. And the Tapeworm moves around from time to time.
Got some Dr. apts Oct 1 and 6 to see more about this.
Oh oh oh...we got our Crib! So Pretty...now we just need new flooring in the baby's room. And while we were shopping at H & M in San Fran, I just had to buy this little volure baby pants and shirt for the Tapeworm. Its gray folks...not gender specific.

Ok off to finish up the jobby job and then home to eat some leftovers and finish washing clothes and packing...on the road again to BR this weekend for our Nephews wedding!

No comments: