But I already eat all the time. This is what transpired between me and the Dr. this week.
Dr. "all your testing is great. Completly normal ranges, however you are not gaining any weight"
Me: "but I eat all the time"
Dr. " you've barley gained a lb in three months"
Me: "but really I eat all the time"
Dr. "add protien to your juice"
Me: "but I eat all the time"
So it goes. I do eat all the time. All day long. And when I have to eat I have to eat, there is no waiting. But come on 1 lb in 3 months. If I was on a diet I couldn't even do that! Its got to be the great metabolisim this little tapeworm is giving me. Yet another reason I think I am having a tapeworm and not a baby!
And it looks like everything is right on schedule. Moving right along. We got to hear the heartbeat, sounds great. Got lab and NT scan results, all normal. Blood work is looking great. Sugar levels still great.
There are days when I can't believe how much it took just to make this baby, but I am so glad we did it. I am more happy than I could possibly be about becoming a mother and having a wonderful child. I'd do it all again for these moments.
We are going to Cali next week, see a best friend and her darling little one...oh and her hubby too. Also time for a football game and just seeing the sites. I plan on having a food crawl while there and just eat my way around town. Maybe that will add some weight to my body.
I have started to pooch a bit in the ab section. And if you know me, you know that I have GREAT ABS. Always have. Its the only thing good looking on this body of mine. But sadly they are gone now and instead of seeing lines on my belly I see a tummy!
Ok back to work. I am a slave to the mortgage world.
No comments:
Post a Comment