Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well Hello Belly and Flutters

As mentioned in an earlier post I have great abs. Well if there is anything about my body that is great its always been my abs. I don't even have to work on them and they look great. Its the one part of my body I have always been proud of, until this weekend! Upon putting on my cutest most adorable pink Polo dress I realized that I now have a baby gut AKA round belly, baby bump, belly! Oh my gosh. How cute is this? It definaltly is something to rest my hands on and show off!

Flutters...what is a flutter? A flutter is what some women describe as butterflies in the belly, I on the other hand say it feels more like what popcorn must feel like inside when it pops open. For the last week I have felt this weird sensation down where I am poking out! I thought this can not be, I cannot be feeling my tiny little Tapeworm just yet? But sure enough this is what it is. My little TW inside doing the little acrobats and tossing and turning and kicking me. It is so surreal when it happens. Its still not consistant and you can't feel it on the outside, but when it happens its like a shock. I have to just sit there and see if it will happen again. This is soo cool.

Two more days and we will be headed to California for a nice vacation and visit to one of my oldest and dearest friends. Hopefully I can take some naps on the crazy itenirary the Mr has us scheduled for on this trip! Boy I tell you this baby is going to go to more things before its born than after!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

: )

Sarah Godwin said...

So glad you are having so much fun with your belly...i can't wait to see it!! love you girl!