I wrote this one and it didn't post. Ugh.
Yes I made it to 18 weeks. There was a time when I thought I wouldn't even be pregnant much less be pregnant this long! Almost half way! I can't believe it. I was watching Guilliana and Bill Ransic show and cried my eyes out as they go thru IVF. I was just there. I remember every moment, every tear, every worry, every thought. It was rough...but we did it, my body did it and here we are. Though I can't say I still don't worry that the baby and I won't make it all the way. I still try to enjoy all the happy parts. Like last night, getting a massage, the massagist was working on my hips and tiny little kicks. It was like the Tapeworm was saying, hey I'm here rub me too! LOL.
There have been so many crazy stressful things going on in our life recently. And I am trying to learn to take it one day at a time and one issue at a time. Easier said than done, but at least I am trying. And I am doing it. In the end it will all work out for the best and in the end it will just be as it should be.
Lastly just sending out prayers for those I know need it..Granny, Gma, Mom, darling Mr. and my Treen (i love you)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are trying to stay positive. And I know one day at a time is so much easier said than done, but keep trying! Still so happy for you and the Mr!
Post a Comment