Friday, October 1, 2010

Ehh 16 weeks?

Now tell me this isn't crazy. First we are told we are due March 17 by the IVF Dr., Then by the OB Dr its March 18, now by the Perinatal Dr its March 19...someone make up your mind. Geeze. I am tired of all the date changes. Baby comes when it comes, you do all your weird dating and keep it to yourself. And really if you want to know I think more like March 6th time about.

And little one had the legs crossed the whole time. WOuldn't show nothing. But they continued to guess that its a girl. So yay Team Pink! I think we are pretty much settled that it will be a girl.

The pics are cute. I am feeling better each and everyday, execept for my sinuses draining. Maybe we will give this another shot next year!

No comments: