Thursday, December 16, 2010

27 weeks DONE and 12 more to GEAUX!

Notice the proper way to spell GO in our world is GEAUX...as in GEAUX Tigers, Geaux Saints! Whoo hooo!

The last 27 weeks seemed at the time to go by at a snails pace but looking back now so close to the end they flew by! I can't believe that we are so close to finally having our darling little baby in our arms. After all the pain and suffering and emotions its coming up on us so quickly. I cannot express the happiness that I feel, and I am also double sure the Mr. feels also.

Our little Wiggle Worm is just that a little wiggle -er. She moves often and can't stand things to touch my tummy on top of her. Its pretty funny if you ask me. I tend to pull up under my desk at work just to make her kick me. Then she will get me back by curling up into a ball and pressing her butt out. Dang that hurts. But it sure is cute. She loves to give her Daddy a show at night when we lay down. It looks like she is trying to kick her way out. And you can see it all!

Here is my belly at 27 weeks (just this morning)



Yep I am shaped like an Egg..I know. Miss Emery moves down low while I am sleeping and than during the day she wiggles her way up into my lungs. So by the end of the day I am not very hungry but I wake up starving. C'est la vie...anything for my little girl!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am still so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of Miss Emery! The time does go by way to fast...treasure every moment!