We made it. Emery is at the 95% viability stage in her life. She could survive on her own if born now. While it wouldn't be easy at least I know our adorble little girl would make it. What an amazing journey we have had just to get to this point in the pregnancy. I can't seem to thank everyone enough for their prayers and joy surrounding our struggle to get pregnant and then our pregnancy. Its amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more right now.
I am preparing for a 5 hour drive to go home to my In Law's House for Christmas and celebrating all that we have this year. And to see our beautiful niece who is due a month after us. I can't wait to see her little belly too! She too is having a little girl, so these two will be so close in age and will have each other thru the years to play with, totally awesome!
I think Sammy the Wonder Mutt is starting to realize something is going on in my tummy too. He comes by me but doesn't walk all over me anymore. And now he just lays his head on my tummy. Its cute. But I have no idea how he is going to be when there is something his size, in my arms or Daddy's arms all the time, crying and other things! Poor Sammy, hopefully he doesn't go into depression dog stage again.
Here is my 28 week tummy shot..as of Wed I gained 11.5 lbs so far, heartbeat is in the 130s and I took my glucose test so we will know next week the results of that. It wasn't that bad, the drink tasted like a really strong gatoraid drink.

Merry Christmas to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment