Little Miss Emery Ruth will be making her debut in just 13 short weeks! I am positive after Christmas the weeks are going to fly by and I feel so not ready to bring her home from the hospital as of yet. The crib, while beautiful is still in pieces on the floor of her room. We don't have a dresser yet (though that could be fixed this weekend if my Darling Mr will go with me to pick one of the 7 I have in mind!) But what else is that we don't really have alot of "things" yet. I keep thinking, what does an infant really need anyway besides her parents and a bed and clothes and diapers? Oh I know...a sane Mother who has everything to make her life just a little easier! Bottles, Bibs, toys, swings, bouncers, carseats, blankets, sheets, changing stuff and I am sure so much more.
We went to the lovely OB this week and here is our little talk.
Dr. "you look great, how are you feeling"
Me "great, my hip is giving me trouble but nothing major"
Dr. "ok phyiscal thearpy for you"
Dr. "baby measuring right on target, lets listen to her heartbeat, oh darn she kicked the doppler, you got a fiesty one there"
Dr. "lets measure your belly...and she kicked me again! and again"
Me "yea she's turned from a Tapeworm to a Wiggle worms, moves all the time"
Dr. "well everything looks great, you are still a little underweight but since everything looks so good and your tests are all normal, nothing to worry about. Keep eating"
Me "don't worry that's about all I do!"
So here it is two weeks till Christmas and our road trip to Mr.'s hometown for the holiday then back to the Big D until our Plane ride back to NOLA for New Year's Eve!
I plan on eating and eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment