
Oh my, belly is getting bigger and bigger everyweek! The ultrasound was done this past week and Emery is already 3lbs 2 oz of joy. She loves to move and strech, which I don't like so much cause it hurts when she pokes out! Its kinda like that movie Spaceballs where the alien is moving all around and then pops out and starts singing. Its all I can think of when she does that!
The little Princess's room is going to get set up this weekend. Finally. I know I know we are slow. But its time, build the crib, take the dresser out the box, get the closet organized, get clothes and shoes organized...you know just set it up. I still need to find curtains, but I guess if I don't by the time my Mom gets here in Feb she will do it. And speaking of Feb, I cannot wait to hug all my Aunts and Cousins who I miss ever so much! Its going to be a fun time of bonding and I can't hardly contain my excitment.
So much to do to prepare for this special event in our lives. And so much to worry about. Yes I am scared, scared of the surgery, scared of being a Mom, scared of how I will react to having someone attached to me for life, scared of the big needle that has to go into my back. Yes I am worried, worried that I won't be a good Mother, a good Wife, a housekeeper and worried that I will fail and not know how to react. But I am also happy and looking forward to all of this and the future. I know it will be hard, I know it will be great, I know I can handle it.
31 weeks gone by so fast...8 weeks left to go...58 days left...thats just 2 months and a day and what we wanted so badly for the past 3 years will finally be in our arms!
3 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through babycenter. :D I guess we're a week apart! So much fun. I haven't read many of your posts yet.. but I'm guessing you have to have a c-section?
Hi H!
Glad ya found me. Hope you enjoy the journey we are embarking on. I am sure you are super excited and ready to see your little one too.
Yes I have to have a C section (medical reason) scared but ready!
Thanks for the comments!
you are going to be an awesome mom and you will raise her as your parents raised you. She will love her family as you love yours.
Post a Comment