Thursday, January 20, 2011

32 weeks and TIRED!

Here it is 32 weeks along. Now I am starting to get cranky. I cry if I don't get my way, I am mad for no reason, I am happy crazy for no reason...I think being pregnant makes you Bi Polar. The heartburn today could have killed a grown man. I now understand why people say that you can get indigestion and heartburn so bad it feels like a heart attack. I had that today. I went and got tums from the downstairs store and while I was there picked up a Kit Kat and a 7up. I mean I still gotta keep my fuel up right. And I was mad that they didn't have Ginger Ale. Cause its what I wanted. But I got over it.

Also I could use a nap. And I just woke up from sleep for 9 hours. Well did I really sleep? I mean I remember getting up to potty and I rememeber waking up from a dream, but I don't remember the dream and I thought I was awake and waiting for my alarm to go off. Who knows.

Here it is me at 32 weeks or rather the belly at 32 weeks...yes Daddy I know you are reading, but hey its getting big!


I can't tell if its a shadow or if she was moving around...but there ya go.

Off to the In Laws for the weekend tomorrow...fun times, baby shower, good food and family and friends. We totally can't wait! Plus I can lay around since I won't be at home and cleaning my own house. Just relax!

Ok back to the work, hi ho hi ho.

No comments: