Thursday, January 27, 2011

33 weeks...6 more to go

The last week was pretty good, we had a wonderful baby shower in Mr's hometown with family and friends. It was so much fun and everything was so beautiful. We could not ask for better family than we both have. They are amazing and have been so thoughtful with everything since we started trying to have this amazing little girl!
We recieved many gifts and special little things. We are overly thankful for everything.
On Sunday I started with a small cold. It progressively got worse until I had to go to the Dr on Wed. Nothing major just a cold. Nothing to do but let it run its course. Ugh. I haven't had a cold in a year. This sucks! I don't have much to say cause I am tired and sick still.
I am at the point where I am ready for her to be here. I am ready to not be pregnant. I am ready to play with her and love her.
Here is the belly at 33 weeks.

No comments: