Dr. Visit yesterday went as expected. Measuring right on track 29.5 belly, Up to 14 total lbs put on weight wise, blood pressure perfect, pains all just about right. LOL! We will have a beautiful Ultrasound done on 02/11 to see our little girl and all her body parts. Mostly I want to know her cord is alright and no where near her. Even though her little legs and feet kick my ribs I guess thats a good sign, at least I know she is moving around. Her heartbeat was all great...glug glug glug. I can't wait to meet her!
My baby shower in NOLA was amazing. My cousins did a wonderful job with the help of my friend Bug! It was beautiful and loved having my family around me and feeling our little Princess. She is already being spoiled with gifts and love. She is going to have more clothes and shoes than me before you know it. I'll have to move out the master closet!
Well here is a pic of my big ole belly at 30 weeks! We only have 9 weeks left to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment