This is the week of the The-Riot Girls reunion! I nearly had all of my Mom's family come in for a visit! Again this little baby girl is spoiled! I can't imagine any family loving a baby more than mine! They flew in from all over the country just to be a part of this weekend! We shopped, and ate, and cooked, and partied and loved all weekend long. Sometimes it was a bit crazy, but hey its family and that's what happens. Everyone can't wait to see Emery and be a part of her life and I can't wait for that either.
By the time I dropped the last one off at the airport I was dog tired and ready for some sleep, when I think nesting set in. I ended up at Walmart buying orginization containers and items and redoing all the cabinets and closet. Now I can't stop myself and need to do this in the baby's room. Which would be this weekend while I am working on all the other things we have to do. I really need a weekend off where we have nothing planned!
I don't have a pic of 35th week yet. I am sure one of the ladies of the weekend will send one soon.
Ohhh and I also was given a shower at my office too. Emery has everything a baby could possible need and more right now. I think she needs a second bedroom for all of her stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment