Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today is week 36!

Can you believe we made it this far? One more week and this little one will be full term! I cannot believe it! Nor can I wait much longer for her to be here with us! And I think she can't wait either...not much room left in here..



Well I put in my notice at work, for those of you who don't know. My last day is the end of this month. I am sad to leave but happy I can be home with Emery and watch her as she grows! I have so much I want to teach her and show her!
I am off to the Dr today for our 36 week check up. Probally not a good idea to have had that glass of coke this morning! LOL! Somedays I just can't help it. Now I am downing the water to try and make it appear that I am healthier than I ate and drank this morning!

This week we have had Daddy Boot Camp, Baby Care...we learned to diaper, bathe, swaddle and burp the baby. I sure hope we are ready for this. We also have breastfeeding class and Car Seat Saftey class coming up along with Infant CPR! I think we should be pretty good parents after all the classes and books and advise we have gone over in the last 9 months!

So here it is about 26 days left to go!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think you guys will be amazing parents...I even thought that before you took all the classes...lol. Baby Emery is blessed to have such a wonderful family! The key to the rest of this pregnancy is patience...it will feel like time gets slower every day from here on out. Just hang in there. I am so happy for you and Mr!