Thursday, February 17, 2011

34 weeks update

I know I haven't updated in a while, things are CRAZY right now.
But here it goes.
At 34 weeks not only was it my birthday, Superbowl weekend but also the weekend before superbowl was our Big D baby shower. We are so blessed to have truly amazing friends who love us like family. I cannot thank our friends for throwing such an amazing Mardi Gras baby shower for us. We were showered with things for Emery and she is going to be one spoiled little angel!
Also this week we had snow and ice storms, so I had lots of time off of work, but I was busy getting the house organized and cleaned since we were having a Superbowl party at our house. My Dad got to fly in for a short visit and it was great having him with us. Dad is such a super awesome guy, he totally hangs and is one of the most important people in my life. I am so happy for the realationship we have and know that he is going to be an amazing Grandfather!
And here it is a pic of us at 34 weeks...


As for the snow and ice...I've had enough. Give me the sun and heat! Yes even being pregnant I love the heat!

No comments: