Thursday, February 24, 2011

We made it...37 weeks FULL TERM!

I am still in awe over making it so far through this pregnancy. We cannot wait to welcome our little girl into our little family. And I cannot wait to have her outside my body! She moves ALOT and enjoys streching out her little legs and making me have to pee very frequently.
Today's Dr. visit I have gained a total of 21.8 lbs over 37 weeks. BP is perfect. Everything looks great and little girl's heartbeat is going strong. Nothing much to do but wait.
Monday 02/28 will be my final day of work. I can't wait. I am so ready for a break and to be able to get the house ready and maybe take a few naps before she comes.
Baby's room is pretty much complete, even though it doesn't matter..she won't be in there for weeks. There isn't much left to do, and not much to say. I am tired, I have heartburn, I'm hungry but so in love with having this little girl.

Ohhh but this weekend Sat night our Mardi Gras ball. I hope to be up to dancing and eating and enjoying all of our friends and the fun to be had.

And for your viewing pleasure...37 weeks belly.

No comments: