Thursday, March 10, 2011

38 weeks...yes that was last week

Sorry sorry. Last week I was 38 weeks. Everything is fine. Baby is fine, Momma is fine, except tired and cranky. I know the Mr. wants his wife back, he is tired of hearing that I am tired and fat and uncomfortable. I am at home and no longer working which is great, the poor girls at work I am sure am happy I am not there to complain! I've caught up on the DVR shows that I had and read an entire book. I've also set up the computer on the sofa so I don't have to move much. I take time and clean up a few mins every couple of hours. Just trying to keep everything up to date and clean. I've been cooking too. So the Mr. is happy. Lots of food in the fridge.
And here ya go...belly at 38 weeks...

No comments: