On Tuesday the Big Box of wonders arrived. That's right the box of IVF mediciations. Its so great to get a big ole box and wonder what could be inside and why its cold. Then you open it and its full of needles and injections and a Sharps container.
So into the fridge goes the cold medicine (takes up the bottom part of the fridge), off to the drawer goes the room temp meds, and put the needles and sharps trash box into the bathroom.
After looking at it all I started to realize that (doh) I am going to be a pin cushion for the next 20 plus days. I wonder if I am going to swell up like some other women have. I really hope I don't, but at this point anything to have a baby or two!
One small mistake though they sent the wrong progerstorone medicine, but the Dr. office is going to fix that all up for us...thank goodness, cause really who wants to continue to have injections AFTER the transfer? I mean I'd rather just stick a pill up in my Who-Ha and deal with the mess then inject more drugs into the muscle of my leg. Ahhh!
So here it goes...May 24, 2010 (our 2 year anniversary) I go Dr. BabyMaker and get my protocal for our IVF. Hoping for no signs of cysts, great low FSH and good looking egg producers!
Come on Baby (or babies)
No comments:
Post a Comment