Monday, May 10, 2010

Grin and Bear it

There are some days in my industry that you just have to smile even though you want to smack someone. Today is one of those days. Or should I say...most days!
I will never for the life of me understand why people feel the need to stress you out over something you really have no control over. These same people are ones that when you are trying to rush tell you to slow down cause they can't keep up. Until it comes to them.
So much for work. I am super tired from this totally random stomach bug I had this weekend.
Literally took me down in less than 30 mins, I went from working outside to not being able to get out of the bed. It lasted about 20 hours. Then I was fine. Ready to go. And thank goodness for my hubby. He totally did a great job of taking care of me and understanding when I just needed to be left alone.
Sunday Funday, we went to a little town close by and went shopping. We really don't need to be shopping right now with IVF right around the corner. Everytimg I think about money my stomach turns into knots. Really hope this time something works. IVF just has to be the way to us getting a baby. It just has to be...right?

No comments: