Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Schedule set...well kind of, maybe!?!?!

1st baseline blood work came back normal I guess, they didn't tell me what they were looking for and they didn't say what came back. Just here is a sort of possible schedule and here we go.
Start Lupron injections on Thur, you may sort of show a cycle you may not...humm that's weird.
Take those nightly until June 10th...then come in for more blood work (damn vampires and their vein punctures). We will tell you to continue the injections Lupron till June 11th...the very next day. Then 06/11 come in for a sonogram of those egg holders, ok and what are you looking for at that time? Humm. I really need to learn to ask more questions. Its so hard when they are talking to you on the phone and you aren't prepared. I think thats why when I go in the next time I have a million questions and then they send me to the Big Baby Maker Dr and not just the nurse.
Speaking of..why do I always see a nurse or a tech and not the person we are paying the big bucks too?
Then on June 12 we start the stimulation drugs, but do we keep taking the Lupron? Humm another question. Back to the drugs I know we are taking at this time is the Menopur and Follistim. These are going to make all those beautiful Folllicles produce nice big ripe eggs. And hoping for lots of them. Yeah yeah they say I probably won't make alot with my condition, but I have faith there is going to be lots of them! Every other day in the lab for sonograms to watch those eggs grow. Bigger and bigger until ... day of Ovidrel AKA the big O...for make me ovulate those eggs...this is where I finally hatch!
This should be the (this is where is gets to the well kind of, maybe part) week of June 21stish. Course they can't tell me exact dates yet cause it all depends on how fast the follies grow and how I respond to the meds and yada yada yada.
Boy this is complicated.
We've started on our journey...we are on our way...praying for a baby or two.

My Mom gave me this necklace that is a mustard seed in a glass ball. It was her's in the 70s and my whole life I always wanted. She gave it to me at Christmas this past year and I love it. I find I am wearing it ever day to remind me...
"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

No comments: