Todays the big day...well not an overly big day but I guess its the day to make the final decision if we are going thru with IVF or not. We are going to take a class and complete all kinds of paperwork to make sure we really really want to go through with it. I am kinda at the point where I just want to do it and get it over with. Is that wrong? I am such an instant gratification kind of girl. I just want it to work or not to work so we can move on. I feel like I've been on a permanent pause mode while waiting for a baby for the past two years.
So here we go, off to class to learn all about what they are going to do to my body to make us have a baby. (I really really am so ready to be pregnant)
I can't wait to see what they show us and what they teach us, I hope it will be full of pictures and explanations and not just everything that I've already researched. And I pray my weird O body will take to these treatments and give us what we want most of all in our life...a baby.
I wonder why I am so nervous? Its not like I am going to the principles office or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment