So this week is not only week 39 but also was week to have baby. On Friday people kept telling me I was looking like I was having a boy. Yeah I kinda freaked out. Told the hubby that we needed to think of boys names just in case. Came up with one and thought well at least we have a go to name and if its a boy he's going to have to wear pink and purple! LOL!
I was in a lot of pain having on and off contractions. But they were spradiac and so they didn't mean much.
Sat night the Mr and I had our "final" date night. We went to a cute little steak house in town. Its this old house that is converted to a resturant complete with a piano bar. The food was so good and I cannot wait to go back! Then we went to a late movie. Yes big pregnant woman at a movie at 9:50PM was probally not a good idea. Boy I was tired. We saw that new Matt Damon film, the Adjustment Bureau. It was decent. I expected more action for some reason.
Sunday both sets of parents have arrived.
Monday is Birth Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment