
Our little Princess is 6 weeks old today. She is growing and moving and shaking. She is totally starting to change, with her cute little double chin and her long body. She is almost as long as the WonderMutt Sammy! Though he has plenty of pounds on her! Poor Sammy he needs to lose another pound or two, I really need to take him for a walk.
Emery is starting to sleep longer during the night, for the past two nights its been about 4-4.5 hours at a time. Which really has helped out Mommy. I really needed to catch up on my sleep too. She is also starting to have better awake times, it use to be eat, cry, "play", cry, eat, sleep. Now we are getting about 10-20 mins of play time wihtout crying and today we got a COO out of her! It was so cute. I want to see her smile for real!
She got to do alot this weekend by visiting some friends of ours and seeing our friends Mother, who loves her so much (just like another Grandparent), and we love that, the more people that love her the better.
Easter was beautiful for Emery. She recieved lots of gifts by the mail and got to wear her pretty Lavender dress and bonnett that her Mimi sent to her. She was a very pretty girl in her dress. And yes we got lots of pictures! Many of her gifts were books, and we love books...I try to read to her at least once if not twice a day, I want her to love books as much as her Father and I do.
We haven't had another roll over yet...booo I am so ready for her roll over all the time!
She still loves the outside swing with Mom and Dad, the naked baby time in the bathroom and the bath. She is getting better on the new formula too...it seems to be helping her not hurt so much. So that's good.
Ok off to fix her bottles and take care of Miss Priss!
No comments:
Post a Comment