Dear Clothing Manufactures and designers:
Hello, I am a Mother and in my 30s. I am a size 2/4. I do not want to dress like a teenager. Just because I am a smaller size doesn't mean that I am 15. I have my body image issues just like everyone else. Please offer skirts that go down to my knees and don't hug my "jelly" thighs. Give me a shirt with sleeves to hide my chicken wings. If you are going to offer me a Maxi dress, then line it or have it not see through with a mini skirt under it. Also things with speghetti straps and sleeveless...do you really think I have time to shave my pits everyday or that I want my child to pull down my top because I don't have any support up there? And yes its 80 degrees outside..but I am cold indoors where there is AC!
And swimsuits. Why do ladies who are in the size of the Womans department get the bathing suits I am looking for??? I am a Mother who has a toddler who wants to swim and still look at least a little modest. I don't want to show my stomach off (hint, just had a baby and don't have a six pack), I certianly don't want to have to shave my Whoo-Haa everyday and show off my strech marks on my thighs...speaking of things, didn't I mention they jiggle still. My thighs, knees and calf all are one now and I certianly do not care about tan lines anymore. Shoot I am lucky I get to get out in the sun and swim. I want support my ta-tas and a chance to not have my top pulled down by my child when she is grabbing for support too! I want a nice set of support straps, a full one piece (no cut outs) and a skirt or shorts...but I want it all in one piece..you know something I can throw on and go!
Please for the love of everything good. Open up a line where you cater to people like me. Or better yet Ladies of all shapes and sizes that want to still cover their body nicely but have fashion forward clothing, or at least fashionable clothing.
Thanks...a Mom who still wears jeans and tees and tennis shoes because that's all I can find.
No comments:
Post a Comment