Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teething...URGH!

(Not the best pic of her teeth, but she wouldn't let me get inside her mouth with my camera! LOL!)
Emery started getting teeth at 9 months. They came in Top Two Central Incisors, then bottom two central incisors. Then Top two lateral incisors. And that's been it till this month. Now recently we had to go to the Dentist because the Pedi didn't like the way the bottom two central incisors were small. But Dentist said don't worry, small baby small teeth, not a big deal. Fast forward to last night. I see a new tooth so I stick my finger around in her Mouth..she does not like me at all at this point. Her top right FIRST Molar is coming in and her bottom Right FIRST molar is popping through. I can feel the other two opposites First molars under the gums.
So basically she has missed the bottom lateral incisors and the Cuspids. I think Isn't this weird? Can it be "normal"? Should I call Dentist? Should I be worried?
All the charts I see don't show this (until I came across the one from the ADA)...but I have read about Cross cutting? And them growing out of order. So its not usual!Whew.
However Emery has been the cranky, drooling and crying baby that we don't see very often. No wonder yesterday she sucked on a piece of ice! Poor baby!

No comments: