Saturday, April 21, 2012

St-St-Standing?

(Here's a KISS for you)
Today Miss Priss stood by herself on the grass for like at least 30 seconds. I was holding her hands and let go and she stood! Then she fell to her bottom. But hey she did it and it was great...but hasn't happened again today.
Also the other day at the Store she drank from a straw out of a cup. Which is big for us. Typically she pulls the straw out and wants you to baby bird "feed" her the drink from the other end of the straw. Or she pulls out the straw and plays with it and then throws it on the ground, leaving Mommy with no straw for her drink. We will keep working with this and hope to get that down pat pretty soon.
And bottles are GONE! That's right you heard me. We are working on day 5 of no bottles. In fact I am so confident that we don't need them anymore I packed them in a box and put them in the guest room. No attic yet for them, just in case of crazy meltdown.
We are moving and shaking around here.
Now if I could just get up the energy to tackle the guest room closet of "hell". That would be great. If you are staying with us, I give you fair warning. DO NOT OPEN YOUR CLOSET! If you do you will be under a pile of rubble that consists of old baby clothes, decorations, hangers, gift packaging, boxes, blankets, sheets and whatever else I have stashed in there because I am not allowed to go in the attic alone again, EVER!

No comments: